Global Human Resource Center Inc (GHRC) is a well-known employment agency in Toronto, Canada. It provides employment opportunities to job seekers and provides suitable candidates that local employers need in their organization. It offers staffing services in various locations including Scarborough, Peterborough, Whitby, Richmond Hill, Markham, and locations in Southern Ontario.
GHRC is currently in need of a highly skilled information technology implementation technician to help its client mainly with installation jobs in Ontario, though work location may vary as frequent travel is required from the employee.
Employer’s Name: GHRC
Position: Information Technology (IT) Implementation Technician
No. of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $22 per hour, 16 to 24 hours per week
Employment Type: Term or contract part-time
Location: Lindsay Ontario
Setting: Installation, On the road job
Languages: Candidate must possess the knowledge of English Language
Education: No degree, diploma, or certificate is required
Experience: The candidate must be experienced in ICT, Electronics, and wiring as an area of specialization
- The candidate is required to be proficient in the use of SQL data management systems
- The candidate is preferred to have proven work experience as an IT implementation technician or IT implementation specialist
- The candidate should be skilled in all Microsoft Office applications
- The candidate should be able to multitask effectively and work under pressure
- The candidate should possess a cellular phone and steel-toed safety boots
- The candidate should be able to work independently and as a core part of a team
- The candidate should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The candidate should be well organized and have excellent time management skill
- The candidate should possess exceptional communication and customer service skills
- The candidate should be able to travel occasionally outside of the district as frequent traveling may be required
- The candidate should be able to work with Project Management and Infrastructure/ Network teams to receive status and ensure regional voice and data network, storage, server, and end-user environments are effectively managed and supported
- The candidate should be able to provide support to maintain site IT facilities which includes working with service providers to ensure the environment is stable, suitable, and highly available
- The candidate should be able to provide appropriate identification and communication for site issues for which they are responsible in service delivery performance
- The candidate should ensure that all site IT issues for which they are responsible are tracked, and take action towards resolving the issues and drives the issues to closure
- The candidate should be able to support oversight for service providers that are involved in carrying out related end-user support and proactive and preventive maintenance of site IT facilities
- The candidate should accurately track and maintain site facilities and other support documentation of are of areas for they are responsible
- The candidate should work with the infrastructure/network team to understand the voice, data network, application, storage, server, and Active Directory environments and regional IT facilities relating to their support functions on a timely basis
- The candidate should collaborate effectively with regional teams to define processes. The candidate should also be able to bear responsibility for site implementation and compliance for processes relating to IT facilities as applicable
- The candidate should bear responsibility for sending equipment to the proper service center for repair
Who can apply?
This job is only available to individuals who meet any of the following requirements:
- The applicant is a Canadian citizen or the applicant has a permanent or temporary Canadian Residence
- The applicant has a valid Canadian work permit
Applicants that are not authorized to legally work in Canada should not apply as the employer will not respond to their application.
How to apply
Interested applicants can apply by sending a mail to this email address: [email protected]
Applicants can also apply online by clicking the link below
Applicants are also expected to provide answers to the following questions when sending their application:
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
They are also required to include the reference number 00450 in their application.
The closing date for applications to this position is Sunday, May 21, 2023.